Yacht Haven Grande Amenities
With an array of amenities to choose from, this St. Thomas marina is ready to welcome you with open arms and provide you with everything you need while you're island hopping throughout the Caribbean.
Choose from our amenities below for more information.
The Carribbean infused flavors of St. Thomas brings together the most colorful array of backgrounds – all apparent in the island’s spectacular food, music and art. If you are a lover of great food, you will be pleased with the selection of world-class restaurants providing the finest cuisine, as well as the many roadside stands offering the best in local fare. Many of the restaurants are in beautiful waterfront settings that add to the experience. St. Thomas expresses its culinary soul by giving voice to various cooking styles from far-flung corners of the globe. On the island, diners can select from more than 300 restaurants offering French, Dutch, Caribbean, Italian, Chinese, Indonesian and Creole cuisines.
Take-away services are available at the marina restaurant should you prefer to sample the delights of our local restaurant on-board your vessel.
Located on-site, enjoy our newly renovated crystal blue swimming pool with sun loungers available for patron use.
Yacht Haven Grande has two (2) tennis courts, so if you're looking to play tennis, you're in for a grand slam. Suitable for both singles and doubles matches under the brillian blue sky with a great view of the hillside stretching above, the courts are also lit for night play.
Tennis courts are fully available, and advance reservations are suggested. Courts are open seven (7) days a week and loaner rackets are also available. Please be sure to schedule at the marina office.
Stay fit while at the marina with the fully equipped gym, free for every crew member, captain, owner, and guest in port. Personal trainers are also available upon request. Sign up at the marina office for on-site Yoga and Zumba classes.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Experience the wonders of our coral reefs with mask, snorkel, and fins
- Glide over coral reefs in a kayak
- Visit the Butterfly Farm featuring hundreds of rare & exotic butterflies
- Get up close and personal with 100lb marlin on your fishing charter expedition
- Shopping! The entire island is a duty-free shopping paradise
- Golfing! The nearby golf course has 18 holes surrounded by water and palm trees
- A day in paradise - enjoy the scenic ferry ride throughout the islands and snorkel around the reefs
- Go horseback riding along the beach
- Experience the wonders under the waves in air-conditioned comfort in a semi-submarine
- Test your technique with a water skiing lesson
- Dash through turquoise waters on a jet ski
- Try kite surfing to feed your need for speed
- Don't forget to soak up the sun at one of St. Thomas' beaches
Please don't hesistate to contact the marina office for recommendations or assistance.